I like my pussy like I like my wine.... Dry. Dry as hell. I come from a privileged up bringing. My father was an astronaut and mother was a brain surgeon so Im no fool. The first thing I remember my father telling me as a child (R.I.P.) is #nevertrust a women who's pussy stays wet. Seriously, think about it, whats the real advantage of a wet pussy? Go head tell me I'll wait............ Wet pussy is nothing but trouble. My pops never told a lie and I live by his guidance. The majority of women with wet pussy and I'll go as far as to say 95% of them are sex crazed maniacs. When a pussy is wet that means 1. your horny all the time or 2. you have some sort of std that I don't want no parts of. Never wife a chick who pussy stay wet because if your not around to feed her never ending sexual appetite, she will mount the nearest penor or penor shaped object then take it to the grave that she did nothing wrong. Death to all moist vaginas. The first symptom of an std is vaginal discharge...When the lights are out and your having raw dog sex with a one night stand bitch, how can you tell if thats wet pussy or diseased pussy? You can't! So don't trust it. Before I get serious with any woman, I perform the "Swipe test." Take your index and middle fingers and swipe the pussy, then discretely act like your nose itches and scratch it with those same fingers you swiped with. Thats a technique us niggas were born with, not taught, to see how the pussy smells before we eat it. I took it a step further and added a second part. After I get the smell, I quickly examine my fingers for moistness. If either of those shits are wet, even a tad, then its a no go. I don't like wet pussy.
Dry pussy is for the win because you don't have to worry about cumming to quick. If the pussy is wet then niggas gotta take a few shots of whatever just to get "the mouse on the wheel" (shouts to Mont) to last past 2 minutes. Now riddle me this. Lets say you just took a trip to columbia and you might wanna bring something back (we ballers and ballers frequent destinations like this) if you got a wet pussy bitch with you, where you gonna stash the coke? The bitch gonna be so turned on by the "thrill of things" that that the balloon's gonna slide out the pussy. #TeamDesertSnatch don't gotta worry bout that cause once the coke is nestled in the vagee, that mufucka is gonna stay put till we ready for her to cough it out. I can go on forever about the benefits of #teamDesertSnatch but Ill leave it right here. Post up your comments

4 comments:

On June 4, 2010 at 12:07 AM , EnticingGoddess said...

lol this is too funny!

 
On June 4, 2010 at 3:02 AM , Sultry_K said...

I must admit this was hilarious....but I do get wet fast smh...actually it annoys me...but Yes I love sex with a passion but no I dont just hop on any dick...see even though u don't like the wet wet most men do and why would I give this bangin pussy to anybody feel me lol... To bad we will never fuck J/K lol Check out my blog if u dare ;-) www.wantitloveitcraveit.com

 
On June 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous said...

Yo you funny as hell nigga. - co-op

 
On June 6, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Diva said...

LMAO!!! 1st of all that is so not true!!! Women have a natural clear discarge that's always there! It's an infection or an STD when it's yellowish green. SMH Men just have no clue! I'm proud of my #constantwetsnatch cuz i don't need no iron i'm already creased! No need to get me wet it's already ready! Stay ready 2 keep from getting ready! https://twitter.com/SuchADiva84