Lies By: Pot

Posted by Jacpot under ,

Why do chicks be lying about how much sex they have? Like us dudes believe that bullshit. Who do you think your fooling? Stop frontin all the time. I was texting this chick that I fucked a few times a couple years ago named Stacey. We both had a few drinks and I hit her up on some random drunk shit cause thats what I do. She was telling me how the last time she had sex was November of this year.... Why say that? Its an obvious lie. Real talk the same nigga you telling that you aint get no dick in ages to, is the same nigga you end up giving the pussy to. Now let me break it down even further. Niggas don't talk on the phone, EVER. Any nigga who talks on the phone is a faggot. Bitches talk on the phone constantly. So lets do the math, Your average chick talks to 7.23 dudes she aint spoke to in a while every day. In 42% of those conversations she spits the same game, "I can't remember the last time I had sex, its been so long, I've been deprived." Theres 7 days in a week. 7 x 7.23 x 42% = Bitch theres no way you not gettin fucked on a daily basis. I respect yall hustle though because for the most part men are stupid. Now I'm not into bashing my niggas (Shouts out to the dead beat dads #TeamGetLowOnTheChildSupportPayments) but yall gotta stop falling for these lies! Women have higher sex drives then men and they can get sex effortlessly. What makes you think that when a chick tells you she aint gettin none she's telling the truth? The only women who don't get sex everyday are fat bitches and chicks that live with their parents. If a women is horny all she has to do is walk outside and show just a little bit of skin and niggas will flock to her. All she gotta show is her achilles tendon and mufuckas is on her cock trying to smash and shit. Shout out to the lonely bitches though. All up on twitter after dark talking bout how they wanna get fucked and how much cock they wanna suck but yall be stingy with the pussy. Be generous. Pass that shit out like free condoms. Bitches be complaining about not getting fucked but don't wanna fuck nobody. This blogger is lost! Im straight up confused. I don't understand you hoes sometimes. Can someone out their shed some light on this issue for me?

Follow me @supbishes

7 comments:

On June 6, 2010 at 3:41 AM , nishaa said...

hahahaha.they bullshitin about it cos they don't wna seem like hoes or they think if guys feel sorry for them ..they'll get sum even easier :L:L sad but tru.

 
On June 6, 2010 at 3:48 AM , Jacpot said...

Damn Chicks should just keep it real yo lol

 
On June 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous said...

strong math skills!!

 
On June 6, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Jacpot said...

Lol Strong

 
On June 6, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Jacpot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On June 7, 2010 at 12:16 PM , kwana said...

Strong math skills??

 
On June 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM , Sultry_K said...

Honestly I don't think you are confused. It is the game that SOME women play and the men fall for it smh. Its the double standard of life..women talk to dudes knowing they probably fucking some other random but if a chick was like yea I fucked some dude last night would you honestly just be like thats cool??? IDK maybe you would...I agree that women have high sex drives but trust and believe that we have more self control. If a chick has in her mind she wanna fuck you regardless when the last time was she is gonna fuck. And if she decides I am going to make him wait she is going to make him wait. Just cuz a chick does that I dont think she is a hoe, she is just about her biznez like a man. But again not all women r like that...some r just real about there shit (Like me) cuz I don't need to play games or even apologize on what I do...u need to find a bitch like me lol
;-)....she will change ur mind about a lot...stay away from ur so called hoes lol