Yo I been busy as HELL the last few days trying to get my black ass back in school. Took me hours yesterday to complete the FAFSA. Now I got to run up to my old college to grab a copy of my transcripts and bring that all the way to my new school and sit in a financial aid office for hours. I know it'll all pay off at the end but sometimes I feel like they should make it a lil bit easier. I think they should make college like high school, it should be free to whoever chooses to go. Thats how it is in most countries. The United States is fucked up in a lot of ways that they handle certain things. Even health care should be free! I might just move my ass up to Canada and get free health care and free college education. Canada got the baddest bitches in the world anyway and they're all easy. First chick I met from Canada looked good as hell and I smashed the same night I met her like I knew her. Good times. Me being in college at the ripe age of 25 is gonna be awesome. Im at the perfect age, old enough to know what I gotta do and young enough to still holla at all those biddies walking around school. Imma network my ass off and start throwing parties. I might just change my name to Pot Diddy lol. Shout out to everyone who already finished school, its always easier to just say fuck it and quit so I respect yalls determination to finish. Im not dissing anyone who's choosing the no college route but I tried it and for me I think I'd rather have a degree to fall back on. Just cause you might be doing well in life NOW with out a degree don't mean that will be true forever. You could always wake up one day and lose your "high" paying job and now your screwed because you don't have that degree to fall back on and 9 times out of 10 employers require some sort of diploma or certification. Most young people don't think about the future, just because your a party promoter or DJ and your bringing in bank NOW doesn't mean it will last forever. One day your gonna get old, who's gonna book a 50 year old DJ? Who's gonna go to a club promoted by a balding middle aged man or a saggy breasted bitch? Nobody. You also have to take into consideration retirement money and the rising cost of health care. Fuck that Im going back to school lol. Imma grab up this degree while making this music, and live a wonderful life.

0 comments: