In the english language dictionary Butt is defined as: the end or extremity of anything, esp. the thicker, larger, or blunt end considered as a bottom, base, support, or handle, Usually, buttocks.
a.
(in humans) either of the two fleshy protuberances forming the lower and back part of the trunk.
b.
(in animals) the rump.

The human buttocks main function is to get rid of solid waste from food that we consume through out the day. This brings me to my point. Why do ugly girls think they are the shit just because they have a big butt? You poop from there! Thats disgusting. You mean to tell me that Im supposed to worship you just because you have an oversized booty? And society don't make it any better, you got ugly ass women like Delicious from the flavor of love with huge fame and fortune and modeling contracts only because the size of her ass. How does that make you feel that niggas only like you because of your ass? Im talking about the type of chicks that you ONLY hit doggy style because you can't stand the site of their faces. It kinda upsets me because most niggas in the world pump these ugly chicks heads up telling them how beautiful they are and having sex with them face to face smooching them and tricking on em boosting their self esteems to the point where they actually believe that they look good. I hate niggas like that. Its one thing if your drunk late night and just trying to get a quick nut off, treat it like that!! Don't be telling these busted ass hoe's that you love them and your gonna marry them and shit, thats just corny as hell. You guys are fucking the game up. Another thing I noticed about chicks with phat asses is thier breath usually smells horrible. Phat asses and bad breath go hand in hand. Not to mention chicks with phat asses usually have the ugliest feet you've ever seen. So what do we got? Unattractive chicks with phat asses, hammer toes, and bad breath walking the streets like they Stacey Dash or something. Sit yo ass down. Now I'm not saying I hate big butts or nothing like that, of course I like them, big butts are a real treat for me, but you phat ass hoes need to realize something. When your ass is that big, all the attention is directed to your lower extremities so PLEASE make sure your jeans are clean. On many occasions I find myself walking behind a woman with a big ass butt and while Im watching that mufucka wobble left and right I notice that your jean pockets in the back are dirty O_o. Thats just nasty yo. What's the deal with a lot of women not doing their laundry? Not to stray of topic but I remember I had this bad little jawn come through the crib one day, I knew something was up when I told her I had a no shoe policy in the crib and her smile faded away. When that bitch took her shoes off I noticed her socks were dirty, not just regular dirty but brown on the bottom dirty and stiff around the top kinda like the socks niggas jerk off into. That bitch had on the "nut socks." I aint gonna front I still boinked her but Im just saying that's just nasty yo real talk. In my short time on earth I've realized I like my women built like little boys (no homo) flat chested with no butt. I like chicks with no body because they usually look the best and wear clean clothes. Skinny girls try harder in the bed because they feel like they got something to prove. Big butt girls can't take dick for nothing, they be like pushing you away and screaming and shit. I was fucking this PHAT ass chick one day and my roommate was all concerned because of all the rawkus. I told her and I quote "Shut up yo, the dick aint that good." You gotta be firm with these chicks. If they don't wanna shut up then you smother they head with a pillow. That can cause a problem too because I actually had a chick pass out on me because I held the pillow too tight so I don't even bother with thick girls no more, too much trouble. Ass aint everything niggas need to cut it out. You not a model and you aint a dime just because your butt is large. #ThatisAll

6 comments:

On June 3, 2010 at 4:31 AM , KappNeffect said...

Yo, that broad is hit!! --Thick bitches do be on some other shiit --I like a broad for her look (face wise)and if the ass is included (lots of it) then that is extra. I really don't understand our obsession with big asses though, it don't make the sex better--just looks better hittin' it from behind--I still love looking at it though--but it doesn't make for a better time........

 
On June 3, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous said...

"I like my women built like little boys" hahahahah #DEAD

 
On June 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Jacpot said...

I feel you 100% @ Tyrone a big butt does not make sex better its def good to look at though lol

 
On June 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM , darkchild1986 said...

lol..your post is funny as heck.

 
On June 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM , Jacpot said...

Thanks Darkchild

 
On June 8, 2010 at 1:41 AM , @baby_265 said...

LOL... too funny man .