Welp, the the end of the month is here and women all around the world have one thing in common, their period. I know this is something that all ladies have to deal with but why do you feel the need to discuss this with us dudes? If yall wanna talk about it fine, but I don't wanna hear that stuff. Its impossible to dodge these conversations. As soon as I walked into work this afternoon my coworker is all "O my gee, these cramps are killing me." I don't give a fuck about that nasty ass shit! Go be bloody some where else. It seems like yall have competitions about who can describe that shit in the nastiest way. Periods are disgusting. #nevertrust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. I don't know if yall think its cute or something to tell guys about that stuff but you should stop. We think its nasty plain and simple. A women telling a man about her menstrual cycle is the number one turn off you could possibly do. Period talk has the ability to kill an erection faster then a toothy blow job. Tampons are nasty too. I don't wanna see or touch those things. If I ever got married and god forbid my wife was stretched out on her death bed and she needed me to run to the store to get some pads, I'd tell that bitch "Fuck atta here, bleed on yourself." Any man who buys feminine products for his significant other has no respect for his self and is a closet homo sexual. Im just calling it how I see it. I don't allow chicks to come chill with me between the 20th and the 31st of any month. If there is no sex involved then your wasting my time. All you red light runners across the world should kill yourselves too. I don't care how long you've been together or married, period sex is a FAIL. If it was up to me all couples having period sex would be tied naked to a pole and beat with a sock full of tampon applicators. Homie don't play dat. Fuck your cramps, fuck your spotting, fuck your migraines and shit, pop a midol shut up and leave period talk to yourselves, not us bro's.

Follow me @supbishes

2 comments:

On October 18, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous said...

not every womans period is on the last week of the month, dumbass.

 
On December 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous said...

I really hope you don't procreate. At least educate yourself before saying this.