I never understood peoples fascination with Magnum condoms. That goes for men and women. Just because you use Magnums doesn't automatically mean you have a 13 inch cock. I remember this one time I had a chick over at my crib and Im gettin ready to hit dat you already know how I roll. She lays down on my bed strips her clothes off, I whip out a Life Style cause I like the snug fit they provide and she side eyes me and giggles. I look at her with the wtf face and she's all "What you bout to do with that little man." Little man! Is this bitch serious! She's already judging me before I even pull my meat out! Now Ill admit Im hung like an index finger but jeez at least let me whip it out before you laugh! I constantly here women running around talking about "My man use Magnums," "I only mess with dudes that fuck with that gold wrapper." Ok first of all women don't know the first thing about condoms, shit half of yall are allegedly "allergic" to latex, whores! Then you have the niggas running around talkin bout "I can only fit magnums," "Damn bro why you passing me that little ass durex." SMH. The same dudes saying that shit be the same niggas that can barely fit a normal condom. Magnums aint even that much bigger anyway! So now you have what we call "The Baggy Magnum." The Baggy Magnum is when a dude puts on a condom and that shit fits like a Tall Tee. Bottom of the condom be loose as fuck chillen around the balls and shit. Then every time he pull out its like 2 inches of extra condom dangling off the tip of his meat. No Homo I forgot to say that. The first latex condom was produced by Julius Fromm back in 1912. The first Trojan Magnum was produced in the early 2000's. How the fuck can't you fit a regular condom if thats all that was available before the year 2000? A regular size condom can fit comfortably over a human head.

Exhibit A:


A regular size condom can also fit comfortably over a human arm

Exhibit B:


So in order for you NOT to be able to fit a regular condom your dick would have to be approximately 3 feet long and as wide as watermelon turned sideways. Im not knocking people who use magnums, all Im trying to say is that they are not needed and don't judge a cock by the condom brand. That is all

Follow me @supbishes

0 comments: