I met him down Adam's Morgan in DC. He was tall, caramel skinned, with mid back length dreads…..sexy dreads. I'm a real sucker for nice looking dreads. Me and my homegirl were walking to the jumbo pizza place when he walked past me. I glanced up, saw him then had to turn around and do a double take because he looked too damn good. He also turned around and caught me staring. He looked me dead in my eyes and smiled. It was a done deal from there.

Fast forward to 4 weeks later
He's on top of me with his shirt off, kissing on my neck. He lifts my shirt up, pulls my titties out my bra then starts sucking on them for a while. Afterwards, he slowly moves down, kissing my stomach all the way down to my belly button. He gets to my jeans and looks up at with a smirk before undoing them and pulling them down. He slowly slides them all the way off. I'm left in my thong. He spreads my legs and begins to kiss my inner thighs, getting close to my cat but then going back down. He's teasing me. He keeps doing this until my legs start to shake with anticipation. He finally moves all the way up, uses one hand to slid my panties aside, and gets to work. He starts off with long slow licks up and down, sensual type licks. He slowly increases the speed and intensity of his licking.Then he started doing some type of magic tricks with his tongue. I don't know what it was that he was doing but it just felt SO GOOD. My pussy was getting so wet that it sounded like his tongue was swimming. It was so good that my eyes started tearing up. I'm moaning heavy. Then he stops and sucks on my clit as he slides two fingers in (NOTE TO MEN: Just like you want women to use their hands, you need to use yours too!) So he's sucking while using his fingers to explore the pussy. I'm loving it. Soon I feel my self about to cum. With my back arched up all high, I half moan/half yell that I'm about to cum and grab his head. Just as I do that he pulls his fingers out and sucks on my pussy just in time for me cum in his mouth. He licks all around my pussy before getting up and laying next to me. With my legs shaking I take a minute to regain my senses. Then I get up.

My turn! And I love sucking dick. As soon as I pull down his jeans his dick springs up. He's already rock hard. It was very big, especially thick. I don't tease, I get right to business. I start off by licking the underside, right were the balls and shaft meet, before moving down to his balls. I alternate on sucking each one. Then I slow lick all the way up his shaft, stop at the frenulum and slowly massage it with my tongue before sliding his whole dick in my mouth. It was very thick so I had to suck at an angle so my teeth wouldn't hit it. I go ALL the way down, my lack of a gag reflex really came in handy. I start off fast then alternate between fast and slow. I massage his balls as I suck. Every few moments I'd stop and lick all around the shaft, suck his nuts a little bit then move back up and start sucking again. It doesn't take long before I feel his dick getting tense, I know he's almost "there". So I switch up to my suck and beat technique.

(I'm going to let ya'll in one of my secrets, this really helps if a dick is too long: get the dick extra wet, then grab it tightly with your hand and beat it a little bit. Afterwards start sucking again with your hand still clenching the dick. Now make sure that your hand is right up to your lips, kind of like your kissing your hand, and beat and suck at the same time with your mouth and hand NEVER separating from each other. Guys go CRAZY over that! Just make sure you apply firm pressure with your hand.)

So I start doing that and dude is loving it. I'm sucking and beating fast. He puts his hand on my head and slows down my pace. Some ladies hate when a dude puts his hand on their head but I love it. it lets me know what pace he wants me to go at. So he guiding my head up and down at a slow but steady pace. Soon, his dick gets ROCK hard, I already know whats coming. He pushes my head all the way down and lets out a loud moan, before shooting his load in the back of my throw. He lets go of my head, but I continue to suck very slowly just to make sure I get all the skeet out. And of course I swallowed....

Follow Me @MsFabCee

4 comments:

On June 29, 2010 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous said...

whoa...Just took this blog to another level..O_O

 
On June 29, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Unknown said...

LMAO!

 
On June 29, 2010 at 6:59 AM , Jacpot said...

she went In!!! lol like the detail and everything. I felt like I was in the room getting sucked off lol

 
On June 29, 2010 at 7:21 AM , Rob Grant aka @Ima_Writer said...

oh yeah she just got followed on twitter.... lls