Old people fucking SUCK! I hate them! Always walking around like they're better then us cause they lived a long life and demanding respect and blah blah blah. Fuck You!! People shouldn't be aloud to live passed 60 years old yo. Old people are slow, ugly, annoying, and horrible drivers. Old people drive like asian women (No Racist). All this stems from the problems that I've been facing between me and my neighbors. I live in one of the "good" neighborhoods in Baltimore city. We just moved out the hood because of issues out of our control and I totally miss it. So now you have 3 young black males living in a house surrounded by old white people O_o . The day we moved in them niggas called the cops on us trying to say we're breaking in the house. The cops get there and start questioning me. I'm like "Nigga do you not see the 30 foot uhaul truck parked in the front!!! How the fuck are we breaking in!!!" Every time we pull up to our house you can see the old people staring at us through the shades trying to see what were up to. Sometimes I like to stand in the street with my cock out to give them old bastards a show. It's got to suck to be old. Old people don't do a THING all day but wait for reasons to complain and or call the cops. If you didn't know Im a pretty big music producer and my crew the Arrogant Empire is the best in the world, we have a studio in our basement. We can be reviewing new tracks in our headphones.. HEADPHONES!!!! And we'll get a knock on the door from the neighbors talking bout "Can you please turn the music down" At first I was polite and shit like yeah no problem -_- but now its to the point where its ridiculous. Last time the neighbor knocked on the door I told him straight up "If I see you on my porch one more time Imma take that cane and shove it up your wrinkled asshole faggot." I think he got the picture now ;) Sometimes I think I should just start fucking all the old women on my block to give them a treat and shut they ass up. I know thats all they want. They want this young meat. I should totally do it then have them give me money for my services, kinda like what a prostitute does except I wont be walking around in fishnets and leather skirts. Now that I think about it, Im bout to walk across the street naked with just my socks on and ask that old bitch if she wants some sex.... BRB

3 comments:

On June 17, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous said...

haha! about the pic, is she giving the old guy a reach around???

 
On June 18, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Jacpot said...

@Flee LMAO! Thats what it looks like right

 
On June 23, 2010 at 10:50 AM , darkchild1986 said...

smh...lol.