Yo have you ever stopped and looked at the bottom of white chicks feet? It don't matter the weather or the location, they can be in the house or at the pool, the bottom of their feet is ALWAYS dirty. Don't believe me? Find the nearest white girl in your town and ask her to see her feet then report back to me. Its almost like a permanent layer of filth that won't wash off. If I ever have the pleasure of having a white chick in my bed Im gonna make sure she wash her feet off in the sink and Imma keep a fresh supply of footies near the bed... Like these #nshit



But the crazy thing about it, no matter how dirty white chicks feet are they never stink. Weird right? Spanish chicks have the smelliest feet out of all women. I guess its cause they standing on they feet all day cleaning hotel rooms #nshit. #Nevertrust a spanish women with pretty feet.

4 comments:

On May 25, 2010 at 7:42 AM , Freddie Mac said...

Mayn you aint lying about that shit hahahhahahah...
Them pink toes have some pretty feet tho

 
On May 25, 2010 at 7:49 AM , Jacpot said...

Lol word up they pretty and all just dirty as hell

 
On May 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous said...

Remind me to tell you of a white chick I know who's feet smell TERRIBLE and the effect it's had on me at work.

 
On May 28, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Jacpot said...

Oh Boy!!! lmao!!!