Gloria By: Pot

Posted by Jacpot under
It was December 27th the morning of my 25th birthday and I was on a solo trip to Miami to do it big. I like to travel by myself because when your with a group of niggas, bad things tend to happen. Anyways, the plane lands and the stewardess has to help me off because I had one too many of those little $10 bottles of scotch they offer on the flight. I stumbled passed the luggage claim and giggled at all the losers waiting for their bags. I'm a baller and ballers don't pack bags, we buy clothes when we get to where we're going. I stepped out into the warm sun and hopped into a cab. After about 10 minutes we pulled up to the South Beach Marriott and I checked into my suite on the 10th floor. After a quick shower I hit the hotel gift shop and bought one of those obnoxious yellow Hawaiian shirts, a pair of fitted white capris that show just enough camel toe to drive the ladies crazy and some cheap thong sandles. I was looking good! First stop Wet Willies. I pulled up a seat by myself at the bar and ordered two "Call a cabs." The rule when your in Miami is you always gotta have two drinks in hand at all times. I started chatting with these 3 Muslim dudes about random shit and they were pretty cool. If you didn't know, Muslims party the hardest. They're wild, straight up, but it gets awkward when they have to stop to pray every hour in the club. By the time the sun set we were fucked up so we paid the tab and walked two doors down to a club called Mangos. Spanish booty was everywhere in this place but it smelled like a mixture of Chipotle and used Nuva Rings. I spotted this FINE Cuban chick across the bar and noticed she was staring at me. "I think she wants my cock" I thought. One thing was odd about her though, she had on a full length sun dress and it was 90 degrees outside. I finished my drink and unbuttoned my shirt so my chesticles were showing and "fist pumped" my way all the way over to her. I looked her right in the eyes grabbed her ass and said "Hi, my name is Pot." She told me her name was Gloria.

Gloria

We didn't waste anytime. Gloria wanted me bad, I wanted her even more. As we left the bar I let her walk in front of me so I can admire the booty and I noticed she was walking with a limp. "She's probably just drunk" I thought. We arrived back to my room and sat on the bed. I put on Kanye West 808's and Heart Breaks to set the mood. I had room service deliver a bottle of Rose' not that White Star I'm a baller. After a few drinks I climbed on top and started kissing all on her neck. I paused for a second to wipe my tongue cause I got a mouth full of perfume. I started sucking on her titties and dry humping the shit out of her. I reached in my pocket for a condom then thought "fuck it, this bitch look good as hell she's probably clean." As I lifted her skirt I jumped back in surprise and disbelief. "What the fuck Gloria! Wheres your other leg?" I stood there in shock for a few minutes then did what any other young stud would do in a situation like mine........ I hit that shit anyway. I unstrapped her leg and sat it carefully on the night stand. I spread her leg as wide as possible and started tearing the fur off that crippled bitch. We were getting busy for like 4 minutes before I busted a huge nut all over her stomach. I turned off the lights to try and get some rest but Gloria kept rubbing her nub against my crotch, she wants some more of the stallion. I bent her over on all threes and decided to give her a little treat. "I'm gonna put it in her butt" I thought to myself. Well she was Cuban and all Spanish chicks enjoy anal so I went for it. After about 5 minutes I noticed her ass was getting really wet and she was moaning loud as hell when a deafening smell smacked me in the face. So I kept on going.... I had to hold my nose because the smell was making my dick soft. So there I am, drunk in Miami on my 25th birthday, sloppily stroking a handicapped chick in the ass, one hand holding my nose, the other hand holding her nub to keep her balanced. BAAALLLLIINNNN!!! I stroked 3 more times and came so hard in her ass that I let go of her nub, she screamed and fell off the bed. As my dick slid out her ass I felt warm liquid ooze down my balls and thighs. I flicked on the lights and POWWWWW!!!! This bitch shit on my dick!!! That's what the smell was! There was diarrhea all over the sheets, on my balls,peppered in my pubic hair, everywhere! I called security and had them exit that bitch out. I kept her leg as a souvenir because i knew nobody would believe this story when I got back home. Worst birthday ever.


Here's a picture of me with my souvenir




This is a picture of Gloria I found on her facebook.

9 comments:

On May 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Frio said...

LMFAO!!!...there is something extremely extremely wrong with you...that crippled bitch is bad though...i'd put it right in the crease between her vaj and the nub lol

 
On May 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Jacpot said...

LMAO!!!!!

 
On May 30, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Jacpot said...

Lol Thanks bro! haha

 
On May 30, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Bella V said...

Roffel!

 
On June 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Bmore Flohr said...

Pot: You're my fucking hero. Bmore Flohr.

 
On June 2, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Jacpot said...

Lol!! Thanks B

 
On June 3, 2010 at 4:35 AM , KappNeffect said...

Dope!!

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ PEACE
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

 
On June 4, 2010 at 12:12 AM , EnticingGoddess said...

lol thats hilarious Pot!

 
On June 10, 2010 at 4:43 PM , @mentalstimulant said...

"I spread her leg as wide as possible and started tearing the fur off that crippled bitch."
That is when I hit the floor howling in laughter. But the fact that you are posing w/ and kept the leg is the icing on the cake. Best fucked up sex story i have ever heard.