The Fuck Post

Posted by Jacpot under


So I get a letter in the mail from the DMV this morning talm bout I owe $4800 for lapse of insurance on my Camry. Yo I aint had my Camry for 3 years!!!! What kinda shit are they pullin trying to snatch my tax return up cause of that! I never had no "Lapse in Coverage" The way they get you is by making it impossible to reach them over the phone, I sat on hold for 1 hour trying to reach someone and still got no response. Now Imma have to go all the way across town and wait in the LONG ass line to straighten out some bullshit that aint even true. I know they gonna try to give me the run around talm bout Im missing documents or Im in the wrong line or some shit like that. Ill be wrong if I go in there and fuck shit up though right. I see why niggas blow up post offices and child support buildings and shit. Fuck the DMV, Fuck the Child Support System, Fuck those long lines at the grocery store when they only got 2 cashiers working and the rest is walking the isles jerking off, Fuck having to pee when your laying in the bed mad comfortable and you know when get up you won't be able to get in that same position any more. Oh yeah fuck BET movies too yall play the worst shit. Fuck Lil Mama just because.

1 comments:

On May 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Jacpot said...

Yeah BET got the worst movies in the WORLD!!! HAHAHA I hate BET