Tweets from last night Part 2

Posted by Jacpot under
Here some random things I tweeted last night

Chicks is stupid my bro used to put cheap vodka in goose bottles and the girls like "this shit good! All I drink is goose"

This chick got a rusty lip ring

Not that I don't believe in god but keep it real, the story is a little far fetched.

I'm bout to invent an app for your phone that can sense when your drunk and locks up when u go to use it

#random If I was stranded on an island all I'd need is one human vagina, rhiannas forehead, and my ipod

#random I'm gonna adopt a little asian girl and name her Pablo for the lols

How you Eye Candy wit a beer belly?

she has two dicks, ones not circumcised, the other she can fold into shapes like balloon animals

#DontActLikeYouNever let a friend use your computer and got nervous cause you forgot to clear the history

#DontActLikeYouNever masturbated with one headphone off so you could hear if someone was coming

0 comments: