Ok its now time to start showcasing some of our music. Every day I will upload old tracks that we have just sitting on our hard drive collecting dust so you guys get a feel for what we sound like before we drop the album. I'll start it off with Arrogant Empire artist Derek Dibiase. The first track is called "Fly Paper" I love this song, it makes me feel good lol. The second track is called "This Rounds on Me" and I actually made this beat myself back in 2006. Feel Free to Download and PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK

Flypaper by Jacpot

This Rounds on Me by Jacpot

4 comments:

On March 21, 2010 at 2:35 PM , Coastyn said...

Wow pot...wtf was this doin in the archieves..smh

 
On March 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Jacpot said...

LMAO! Son we got hundreds of songs you never heard. Ill be posting up all our shit daily from now on.

 
On March 21, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Coastyn said...

...damn, why i gotta be HAROLD on the posts..thats wack, i wanna change that

 
On March 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM , Coastyn said...

testing