Perfection....Should the word Exist?
It seems so flawless but can make you pissed.
Any other time I probably would defer,
But that was at a time before I met her.....

You kno the girl that you crave so bad that you breathe her,
And your heart jumps out ya chest everytime that you speak her,
and when you see her,
you just wanna freak her,
And you hold her so tight cuz you dont wanna leave her....

The woman that makes you speechless so you don't say a word,
so fine makes Hailey Berry look like Whoopi Goldberg.
Yes!!!!!When shes that damn Fine,
When she walk in the room ya ass jus starts cryin..
I gave her everything including the things that I bought,
and She loved me..................At least thats what I thought.

The way she gaze at me and she looks me in my eyes,
puts her arms around my neck,while I slide my hands from her hips to thighs.
She gave me a lil smirk and said,"I love you boo",
And I licked my lips and said," I love you too.."
The way she bit her lips I could tell she was getting wet,
And I started to melt as she rubbed the back of my Neck.
Yes..When God made her, he gave me a hell of a favor,
We made love constantly, we used to wake up the neighbors!!
Life was grand, I was going through a loop,
That is untill the day............When I discovered the truth...

It was a hot night in August, and I had jus got a promotion,
I decided to celebrate to put things in motion.
I wanted to bring my girl out for a night on the town,
So I took her out to dinner and drinks at Mr.Chows(Chinese Restaurant)

So we got into the car and made our way to the place,
I could tell something was wrong by the look up on her face.
I asked"Are you ok sweetie, is everything ok?"
She said,"Im jus a lil hungry, everything's alright Bay..."
So we got to the place I couldnt wait to start eating,
But then I notice the waiter ask my girl did she want the usual seating????
I said to myself," has she been here before?"
She did give him strange look when when we came through the door.
But I jus shook my head and paid it no mind,
and thought hurry up its dinner time.

So we quickly sat down, and put the coat behind our chairs,
and I called the waiter over,he looked as if he was scared.
The look on my girls mug,she thought the place was lame,
But i was'nt paying attention so I ordered some Champaine.
Finally after awhile we got into the meal,
I had the duck, and she had the veal.
Now that I ate food, and I was full..highly,
I cracked open the bottle........It was time to get BODIED!!!!!
So I poured it in the glasses and we raised them up above,
And I toasted to My promotion, and to the woman whom I love.......

And the next thing I did I tell you kno Fables,
I drank so much Champaine, I fell asleep at the table.
After a lil while I woke up with my pupils dialated,
But thats because I was still intoxicated.
But even though I was drunk,and I thought I was sweating because of the heat,
I notice that my girl.....Wasn't sitting in her seat.
She probably went to the bathroom, or went out for a smoke,
So I went to the bathroom to pee, she be there when I get bac...I hope.

So I ran to the restroom, but before I touched the knob,
I heard something coming from the ladiesroom, sounded like someone starting to sob.
The noise got louder, the person started to yelp.
It start gettin to a point when I though the person would cry for help!
The longer I waited the toilet seemed farther,
I was bout go use it, until I heard a familar voice moan and say,"Baby do it harder!"

My hands started to shake, and I couldnt keep them steady,
my face was real sweaty and I started breathing Heavy.
Its some bullshit thats what I was hoping,
So I stayed quiet and Cracked the door open....

My girl was on the sink with her legs to the sky,
The waiter trusting into her, while griping her thighs,
She gazed in to his eyes,
Just like she did mine.
I thought this terrible.... she crossed the line.
She grabbed his arms and bit her lower lip,
and said out loud,"I love your dick!"

I stood in the door way with my Feet sunk into the rug,
My heart broke and a tear came down my mug.
I did everything for her, I woulda sold my soul,
My sadness turned to anger thats when my heart turned cold.
My conscience told me to ease up,
But I got even more angry and then I rolled my sleeves up..
With the Bloodshot look in my eyes and all the liquor in me,
if you look a lil closer, you could see the grim reaper in me.

But I had to be smart so I gave it some though,
So I got away from the door, so I would'nt get caught.
After they were done I heard him say "hurry up!"
She said,"Go ahead Imma fix myself up."
He came out the door, and I hid by the electric socket,
I ran in behind him, shut and locked the door!!

A very loud BOOM!! came from me shutting the door,
I was drunk as fuck, the liquor coming thru my pours...
She looked at me and I looked at her,
no one could anticipate the event that would occur.

So I grabbed her by the neck she couldnt even speak,
I flashed back at all the love making we did in between the Sheet.
I started to squeeze, and i didnt stop to ease,
and then she stopped moving.......kinda like somebody told her to freeze.

Than I noticed..exactly what id done,
I had took a life of a women who I thought was my sun.
I looked at her body as it lay there on the floor,
and then I gazed sadly at the door.

So I took out my pocket knife that I keep handy,
Still sweaty and shit I ate a piece of Candy.
I laid down next to my Girl And I held her hand tight,
Than squeezed on the knife with all of my might.

I said,"I'll see you in hell, my love, you are my high."
The I thrusted the knife in my neck, and I closed my eyes....................


-C.Grimm
@NiteTerrors9

2 comments:

On July 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM , darkchild1986 said...

wow...thought provoking....u never know

 
On July 16, 2010 at 3:12 AM , EnticingGoddess said...

omg. I loved it! Serious as shit!